Atlanta Property Management
If you are having thoughts about acquiring an investment property in Atlanta, GA, you are most likely thinking about the property management side of things as well. In case you aren’t, then you better start soon! From the usual maintenance responsibilities to keep tabs on your renters, managing your property can quickly bring you stress and worries. However, engaging the services of a team of experts that are knowledgeable in both the property management industry and the Atlanta area is key to making sure you are maximizing the full potential of your property.
When you partner with Real Property Management North Point, you are entrusting your property in hands that you can be sure of. Our team identifies with the Atlanta area, meaning we focus on blossoming within the local market and getting to know the fascinating characteristics of your tenants. This lets you enjoy the fruits of investing in Atlanta real estate while letting us take care of the fundamentals of property management.
Atlanta Property Management Services
Real Property Management North Point’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We keep things simple. We render expert, responsible property management services, from getting to know your likely tenants and filling vacancies to upkeep plans and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management North Point, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Atlanta rental property. When it comes down to it, our primary intent is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also prosper. We are not limited to the areas listed below; instead, we are ready to grow with you dependent on your location and needs. Just give us a call if your area is not currently listed.
Our main office is located in Alpharetta, GA, other locations we service include but are not limited to:
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
Contact Real Property Management North Point
Our property management procedure is not expensive; instead, we intend to help you save money at each stage of the process. We make it easy to safeguard your investment, decrease costs, and maximize your income—without disregarding your everyday life.
If you are interested in having your rental property managed by Real Property Management North Point, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our Atlanta property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 404-905-9455 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide